When it comes to playing Bejeweled 2 on a Desktop Gadget or on an iPhone app there are many similarities. Both the desktop toys and the iPhone apps require the player to switch jewels two at a time to create a chain of three, they also offer different playing modes. Bejeweled on a desktop gadget is going to have a larger playing screen, and you will be using your mouse to switch jewels. On the iPhone app you use your finger to move the jewels around and you have a few different levels you can play. On the desktop gadget you are going to have a more simple game experience, with the iPhone the colors are much brighter and the movements are faster.
- 20% of the US population owns an iPhone. #iPhone #Apple 2 years ago
- 67% of mobile video viewed in the US is watched on Apple devices, compared to 33% for Android. #iPhone #Apple 2 years ago
- RT @iTunesPodcasts: .@LilJon from @RockTheVote talks #TURNOUTFORWHAT with @TeamGoodFight. tw.itunes.com/6013SpX9 http://t.co/ZRwng4EtNL 2 years ago
- 20% of dads own iPhones, compared to 25% for moms. #iPhone #Apple 2 years ago
- RT @IFC: You can get some extra #Portlandia on @iTunes? Byaaaaay! ifc.tv/1qmtpiK http://t.co/uKflbPLU1e 2 years ago